15 de janeiro de 2010

As melhores de 2009 Live Mix

01. Black Eyed Peas - I Got a Feeling 02. David Guetta - When Love Takes Over 03. David Guetta - Sexy Bitch 04. Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow 05. Lady Gaga - Poker Face 06. Moony - I Dont Know Why 07. Alexxa - Give to Me 08. DJ Filipe Guerra - Brand New Day 09. Lady Gaga - Just Dance 10. Agnes - Release Me 11. Hommer - Formula 51 12. Laurent Wolf - Walk The Line 13. Desaparecidos - Fiesta Loca 14. Hommer - In The Beginning 15. Lady Gaga - Paparazzi 16. Pitbull vs Nicola Fasano - I Know You Want Me 17. David Guetta - Everytime We Touch 18. Player and Remady - No Superstar 19. Madonna - Celebration 20. Cascada - Evacuate The Dancefloor 21. Alex Gaudino - I Love Rock and Roll 22. Yves Larock - Listen To The Voice Inside 23. DJ Tom Hopkins - Destiny 24. Klaas - How Does It Feel 25. Altar - Listen 26. Alex Gaudino - Take Me Down To The Water 27. David Guetta - Where is The Love 28. Gigi Dagostino - Ill Fly With You 2009 29. Zodiac Cartel - DJs Play That 30. Kid Cudi - Day n Nite 31. Spyzer - I Feel So Free 32. Guru Josh Project - Protect Your Mind 33. The Voice in Fashion - Give Me Your Love 2009 34. Double You - Please Dont Go 2009 35. Hommer - Music 4 The People 36. Addicted Craze - Dont Stop The Beat 37. DJ Antoine - December 38. Rocca - Party Boppa 39. Electrique - You Could Be Mine 40. New Order - Blue Monday 2009 41. Guru Josh Project - Crying in The Rain 42. Taylor Swift - Love Story 43. Chris Brown - Forever 44. Bob Sinclar - Love You No More 45. Basshunter - I Miss You 46. Moony - De Fact 47. DJ Tom Hopkins - Let The Party Start 48. Katy Perry - Waking Up in Vegas 49. Jean Claude Ades - Nite Time 50. Lasgo - Gone

 Blog abandonado.  Acesse www.arvy.com.br www.inweb.com.br www.centraldj.com.br www.insoc.com.br